- Uniform shirts must have collars, and be free of any decorative accents.
- Turtlenecks are acceptable.
- Shirts should be white, navy blue, or light blue.
- Royal blue is NOT an appropriate color.
- Cargo Pants and cargo shorts are not appropriate.
- Pants with decorative trim, zippers, or pockets are not appropriate.
- Skirts, Skorts, jumpers and shorts should pass the fingertip test (by being no shorter than the wearer’s fingertips when standing with hands to their side.)
- Pants must be worn at the waist.
For additional information about uniform requirements, please review this section in our official school handbook